2 Malaysia 15s player, Badrul Muktee and Samuel Rentap departed to Perth this morning as they are due to join the Malaysia Valke squad. They will play in exhibition match of Global Rapid Rugby 2019 against Western Force on August 9 2019.

Malaysia Valke is consists of 90% players from South African Valke Club from Johannesburg, South Africa. The remaining 10% will be Malaysian. We are hoping to increase the percentage to 20% for the 2020 Global Rapid Rugby

Other than Badrul and Samuel, 3 more players were shortlisted by the Malaysia 15s head coach, Brad Mika to join the team. However, Only the duo will join Malaysia Valke for this first exhibition match in Perth.

Dato’ Shahrul Zaman Yahya
President
Malaysia Rugby Union